The following are a series of quotes and one liners and quotations which I have formulated from my own experience.
- Arguing and Wrestling with a ‘Pathan’ is Pointless. You’ll lose both your mind and body in the process.
- Never buy a car from a ‘Pakistani’ or an ‘Arab’. They are aggressive people in general and tend to fuck the car up.
- Always be in total control of the consequences your actions can have.
- One is better off getting up early, than being stuck in traffic.
- Second Chances are overrated. People changing is overrated. If he can cheat you once, He can surely do it again.
- To know how to program is an Asset.
- Speeding is pointless. Putting your life and money at risk to reach somewhere a little early doesn’t seem a reasonable gamble. I am better off leaving early.
- Yes, you are a human. You were programmed to make mistakes. Recheck everything twice.
- Money should never lie ideal.
- The way a man treats his woman and his money, tells a lot about the person.
- Speak less, observe/hear more.
- Problems often arise because fools are over confident and the wise people are always in doubt.
- Never underestimate the power of duct tape.
- The easier it comes, the lesser its appreciated.
- Why? He is local, that is why !